Sunday, March 20, 2005

Letter From the Editor (hey, that's me!)

It has been suggested that I have been dumping a bit of filler on this site. That's not to say it isn't quality, most of the posting are pieces that I am very happy with, whereas others are more, um...lacking I guess. That being said, then yes, I have dumped some filler here, but only as a way to keep the site updated on a regular basis. This shit is hard man. Of course, who am I to suggest you will like or dislike the same pieces as me. My favorites may be lining your canary's cage and vice versa, assuming any of us actually own canarys and/or cages.
All in all, I do believe that the site is doing ok, regardless of the few weak links that have surfaced. If you would like to add your thoughts then please leave a comment, otherwise shut the fuck up.
Thank you-
Whit

No comments: